**PLEASE NOTE:Per the artist's request, patrons will not be allowed to use their phones during the performance. Any patron who is using their cell photo to photograph or record the performance will be ejected with no refund. No warnings will be given during the performance.**
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE THEO VON SHOW
ARI MANNIS will begin at 7:00pm and THEO VON will close the show.
There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Please note the following street closures due to Oktoberfest this weekend in downtown Cincinnati:
- Second Street: closed between Elm and Walnut streets
- Vine Street/Rosa Parks Street: closed between Fourth Street and Freedom Way
- Race Street: closed between Fourth Street and Freedom Way
- Freedom Way: closed between Marian Spencer Way and Rosa Parks Street
- Please plan accordingly to allow extra time getting to the venue. To view a map of closed streets, CLICK HERE.
- Due to anticipated crowds downtown Cincinnati for Oktoberfest, those attending the Theo Von should plan on getting downtown as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Due to scheduling, the 8PM show will now be moved up an hour to 7PM. Please note, tickets cannot be transferred between the 7pm and 9:30pm shows.
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von will make a stop in Cincinnatiat The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center on Saturday, September 18 during his live stand-up tour.
THEO VON grew up in the stray animal belt of southern Louisiana. He was a child there and became an adult slowly there. He can be seen weekly on his podcasts THIS PAST WEEKEND, and KING AND THE STING, which each garner millions of listens/views a month.
Theo has appeared numerous times on Joe Rogan's podcast, THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE, regularly on Joey Diaz’s THE CHURCH OF WHATS HAPPENING NOW and was voted guest of the year on THE FIGHTER AND THE KID by TFATK listeners two years in a row. He has MULTIPLE straps.
In the Spring of 2020 Theo completed his two-year DARK ARTS TOUR, which took him across America, Australia, and Europe, and another country. Theo has made appearances on INSIDE AMY SCHUMER, WHY? WITH HANNIBAL BURESS, ARSENIO, LAST COMIC STANDING, was the winner of Comedy Central's REALITY BITES BACK, and LIVE AT GOTHAM.
If you want to know how Theo is doing, he is probably doing the best he can; which varies. He currently resides in Nashville and Los Angeles.